Enjoy a Golf Break in the beautiful Austrian Alps!
There are a number of excellent courses in the area including
- Bernhard Langer designed 71 par golf course just 10 minutes drive away in Schladming.
- The Radstadt course involves a gondola ride up to the 9th hole! Schloss Pichlarn is one of the oldest 18 hole Championship courses in Austria which challenges every golfer with its 72 par. The Course record is held by Bernhard Langer with 66.
- The Ennstal Golf Club is the third oldest in Styria and in 2006 under went complete renovation and is the only 18 hole golf course in continental Europe to be set within a nature reserve.
The Pension Hoffelner offers a number of “All Inclusive” Golf Breaks ranging from 4 to 7 nights and including –
- Private minibus transfer from Salzburg
- En-suite room with tv/dvd & balcony with beautiful views
Chalet Board – Bed, Breakfast, Evening Meal, with free wine/beer, Afternoon Tea/Coffee
- All shuttles to golf courses
- 3 or 5 days Green Fees, depending on length of stay, with Alpine Golf Card
- Free use of hotel Wellness Suite
- Free trip up to the Dachstein Glacier
4 Night Break – €595 / Person – 3 Green Fees included
5 Night Break – €655 / Person – 3 Green Fees included
6 Night Break – €795 / Person – 5 Green Fees included
7 Night Break – €870 / person – 5 Green Fees included
Package Breaks also available for non- golfers.
Please contact us for full details and availability